Pro Dry LLC is an authorized Santa-Fe Free Standing Dehumidifier and Ultra Aire by Santa Fe Whole House Ventilating Dehumidifier Dealer, and your NH resource for Santa-Fe and Ultra Aire dehumidifiers sales and installation.
WHY CHOOSE SANTA-FE?
The Santa-Fe full line of dehumidifiers targets even the toughest moisture problems plaguing crawl spaces & basements.
Santa-Fe Dehumidifiers are the solution for comfortable, healthy living.
ALL UNITS ARE ENERGY STAR® CERTIFIED
- Highly efficient coil & heat exchanger remove 2–3 times more moisture per KW electricity than conventional dehumidifiers.
- Moisture removal coils on Santa Fe dehumidifiers are larger and include features not found on cheaper mass-merchant dehumidifiers.
- Santa-Fe free-standing residential dehumidifiers are built with the same components as our commercial units.
Ultra Aire offers the industry’s most complete line of whole house ventilating dehumidifiers. All Ultra Aire dehumidifiers are energy efficient and provide dedicated dehumidification, mechanical outdoor air ventilation, and superior MERV 13 filtration to create an indoor environment that is healthy, comfortable, and protected.
Click below to learn more and how you can protect your home, your health and increase your comfort with an Ultra Aire by Santa Fe whole house ventilating dehumidifier.
If there's one thing a dehumifier must be, it's durable.
Santa-Fe Dehumidifiers are built to last, built to perform and built to show your damp and bug-infested basement or crawl space that it means business.
Santa-Fe Dehumidifiers eliminate excessive moisture so efficiently and powerfully that finally, humidity has nowhere to hide.
NEW LOOK ~ SAME GREAT QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
Santa-Fe Dehumidifiers save homeowners up to $600 per year in energy costs over conventional dehumidifiers.
DESIGNED FOR BASEMENTS & CRAWL SPACES
BEST WARRANTY IN THE INDUSTRY
Pro Dry LLC is the interior air quality division of Alae Residential Design LLC, a respected energy efficient custom home design firm.
experience THE SANTA-FE DIFFERENCE in your home or business
From product inception, Santa-Fe focuses on ensuring all products are:
- Energy Star rated
- Low-temperature operation
- Superior air filtration (MERV-13)
- Ducting options
- Auto Restart
- UL rated, ETL listed-highest safety standard
- Optional accessories for flexible installation
- 6-year warranty
- Manufactured in Madison, Wisconsin